FULLY BOOKED – Contact Us to Place Your Name on Waitlist
Daily schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm (45 hours)
*The last day of training (July 23rd) ends at 1:00pm
SATYA 3 further investigates the therapeutic benefits of SATYA on the various systems of the body. SATYA 3 students design and fulfill a 15-hour practicum, using SATYA as a therapeutic modality.
During this immersion students will learn:
- The anatomy of the organic body and the impacts of SATYA on the various systems (cranio-sacral system, autonomic nervous system, endocrine system, digestive and circulatory system) in order to heal the subtle body.
- How SATYA utilizes pranayama and meditation practices to impact the vestibular and nervous systems.
- How to work with students and tailor the SATYA/asana practices to meet individual therapeutic needs.
SATYA 1 and SATYA 2 are prerequisites for this course.
Please read before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga as we have a firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All retail sales are final.
Early Bird Special: $1,255.50 + tax (before April 15, 2019)