- This event has passed.
Prajna Live | Mobilizing the Body with Rocking, Pumping and Pendulating Movements | Online Practice
May 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
In order to move out of immobility and the “freeze” response, it is valuable to do somatic movements that help tease strain out of the body. This class includes SATYA and asana to siphon tension from the connective tissues and viscera.
**Please note that this class will be pre-recorded so there is NO ZOOM LINK. You will receive a separate link to this class recording by 10am MT on the day of the class to receive access to the class videos.
- Have your props handy! We recommend a block, blanket, bolster, belt (and chair if you have access to one).
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Can’t join us at 10am MT because of your schedule or time zone? We’ve got you covered! Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- **Please note that the class on May 14 will be pre-recorded so there is NO ZOOM LINK. You will receive a separate link to this class recording by 10am MT on the day of the class to receive access to the class videos.
- Note that this class is included in the Yoga, Trauma, and Healing immersion.