- This event has passed.
200-hr Prajna Yoga Teacher Training Immersion
June 18, 2019 - July 13, 2019
• Training manuals and/or handouts
• Vegan/gluten-free organic lunches
• Organic high quality snacks
• Filtered water and tea
• 6 in-depth workshops
• 200-hr certification eligible for Yoga Alliance RYT 200 registration
• Lunches on days that end at 1:00pm
June 18th – 6:00pm – 7:30pm (1.5 hours)
From the Ground Up – Session I with Djuna Mascall
June 19th-23rd – 8:30am-5:30pm (40 hours)
The Fluid Body – Session II with Djuna Mascall
June 24th-28th – 8:30am-5:30pm (40 hours)
The Language of Yoga with Nicolai Bachman
June 29th – 8:30am-5:30pm (8 hours)
Yoga Sutras Unravelled with Nicolai Bachman
June 30th – 8:30am-5:30pm (8 hours)
Women’s Health with Surya Little and Linda Spackman
July 2nd – 8:30am-5:30pm (8 hours)
Fundamentals of Sequencing with Surya Little and Linda Spackman
July 3rd – 8:30am-5:30pm (8 hours)
Mastering the Basics with Surya Little and Linda Spackman
July 4th-6th – 8:30am-5:30pm (24 hours)
Introduction to SATYA with Tias Little
July 7th – 8:30am-5:30pm (8 hours)
The Subtle Body – Session III with Tias Little
July 8th–13th – 8:30am-5:30pm (45 hours, last day ends at 1:00pm)
Final Certification Ceremony
July 12th – 6:00-8:00pm (1.5 hours)
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:00-8:15am: Arrive, set up mat, prepare for your day
- 8:30-10:00am: Asana and meditation practice
- 10:00-10:15am: Break
- 10:15-1:00pm: Morning teachings
- 1:00-2:00pm: Lunch break
- 2:00-2:30pm: Self-study/practice
- 2:30-4:00pm: Afternoon teachings
- 4:00-4:15pm: Break
- 4:15-5:30pm: Asana and meditation practice
*To meet your required 200 hours for your Yoga Alliance RYT 200 certification, you must complete an additional 10 hours. To fulfill these hours, you must read Tias’s book, Yoga of the Subtle Body, and complete an essay. Additionally, please take a few of Tias’s classes on YogaGlo and take notes on the classes (e.g., sequencing, cuing). Full details will be sent to you upon your registration.
**Please note all 200 hours must be complete before July 13, 2019. We recommend that you plan to attend every session and be on time. If you miss any hours, you can make them up by attending dharma talks at Mountain Cloud or Upaya Zen centers.
***Each student is responsible for turning in their completed log sheet to the office by July 11, 2019 in order to receive their certificate during the ceremony on July 12, 2019. You can print your log sheet located on the Prajna Yoga website under Yoga Training.
Please read before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga as we have a firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All retail sales are final.