The Art of Lifting: The Bandhas | 2:00pm – 5:00pm January 21st
Bandhas are internal seals directing the flow of vital energy through the body. Engaging the bandhas is essential in yoga for the bandhas spark open the nerve plexus along the front of the spine. In this class through asana and pranayama, experience the subtle body by engaging the bandhas to regulate activity in the nerves, glands and organs.
Prajna Yoga’s Financial Policy:
Before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga, please review our firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All afternoon class sales are final.
- All retail sales are final.