Schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm (8 hours)
Join Surya Little & Linda Spackman for an unforgettable course on women’s health, designed to inspire teachers and empower practitioners to explore how to adapt the practice and support women in all life phases.
In the yoga world, many teachers ignore the need to honor and adapt the practice for the rhythms and phases of women’s life cycles. This lack of integration runs contrary to the goal of yoking the inner spirit through practice. This class is designed to inspire teachers and empower practitioners to explore how to adapt the practice and support women in all life phases. We will move through sequences of asanas in order to demonstrate beneficial actions and contraindications for pregnancy, menstruation, peri-menopause and menopause.
Women’s Health is a requirement for students fulfilling the 200-hr Prajna Yoga Teacher Training.
Please read before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga as we have a firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All retail sales are final.
Early Bird Special: $165 + tax (before May 1, 2019)