Prajna Live | Special Earth Day Class | Online Practice
On Earth Day 2023 we commit to conserving the precious prana (vital air) we are given. We believe that the life force of the body is inseparable from the life force of the planet. In this class we explore how the ecosystem of the subtle body – the breath, bloodstream, and thought waves – is interdependent with all of nature.
We are excited to announce that this class is in collaboration with Yoga for Climate Action class in celebration of Earth Day.
Who is Yoga for Climate Action?
- Yoga for Climate Action is a collective of instructors and students who wish to help our planet while doing what we love.
What is the Earth Day Celebration?
- Instructors throughout the community are contributing a class during Earth Day week, where 100% of proceeds go to the 2023 designated climate action organization:
- For those of you who would like to contribute directly as well, please go to Yoga for Climate Action to donate: https://www.yogaforclimateaction.com
Thank you so much for considering participation in this event. Sometimes we find it overwhelming to understand what we can do about climate change, and we look forward to sharing with you the joy that a motivated, participatory community can have in helping to enact positive, loving change.
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Can’t join us at 10am MT because of your schedule or time zone? We’ve got you covered! Reserve your seat and all video recording access will be sent to you to watch when you can, available to stream for 10 days.