Afternoons with Tias & Surya | Yin & Yang Yoga Practice
2:00 – 5:00 pm
Yin & Yang Yoga Practice
An optimal yoga practice helps cultivate both yin (restoration) and yang (dynamic energy) in the body. In this class, you will cultivate the qualities of yin and yang in each pose. We review the fundamental forces of yin and yang that are essential to Taoist practice and discover how they can be embodied in yoga. In the practice session, you will learn how to cultivate a hybrid practice, cultivating both yin and yang energies within each pose. Come prepared to restore your body while strengthening and energizing your entire being.
Prajna Yoga’s Financial Policy:
Before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga, please review our firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All afternoon class sales are final.
- All retail sales are final.