To prepare for Spring we do practices to purify the pathways of prana in the body. In this class we use SATYA, bandhas, pranayama, and meditation to sweep clear the channels of the nerves, blood and lymph.
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless Iyengar chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Can’t join us at 10am MT because of your schedule or time zone? We’ve got you covered! Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- Registration closes at class start time, so be sure to sign up ahead of time to reserve your spot!
- Note: This class is included in the Inner Practices: Five Vows immersion registration.