- This event has passed.
Prajna Live | Fire Practice: Melting Your Frozen Edges | Online Practice
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
It is common for areas of the body to become frozen and immobilized. In this practice we generate an inner glow of heat to melt places that have become stuck, hardened, and congealed over the winter months.
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless Iyengar chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Can’t join us at 10am MT because of your schedule or time zone? We’ve got you covered! Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- Registration closes at class start time, so be sure to sign up ahead of time to reserve your spot!
- Note: This class is included in the Inner Practices: Five Vows immersion registration.