- This event has passed.
Prajna Live | Drawing Sap from the Roots | Online Practice
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
In this class we liken the legs to tree trunks. As we root down the feet, we draw vitality up through the feet, ankles, and knees to nourish the canopy of our lungs.
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless yoga chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- Registration closes at class start time, so be sure to sign up ahead of time to reserve your spot!
- Photo credit: Kristie Kahns