For optimal health, we must support the body’s inherent vital rhythms. In this class we use rocking, pumping, and wave-like movements to promote rhythmical flow through the heart, lungs, and bloodstream.
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless Iyengar chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Can’t join us at 10am MT because of your schedule or time zone? We’ve got you covered! Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- Registration closes at class start time, so be sure to sign up ahead of time to reserve your spot!
- *Note that this class is included in the SATYA 3 immersion