- This event has passed.
Prajna Live | Follow the Grain | Online Practice
October 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Like the way a carpenter cuts by following the grain lines of wood, in this practice we move along the “grain lines” of muscle fiber, tendon, and ligament.
- NOTE THIS CLASS IS INCLUDED IN SATYA 1 REGISTRATION.
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless yoga chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- Registration closes at class start time, so be sure to sign up ahead of time to reserve your spot!