Prajna Live | The Many Layers of Muscle and the One Mind | Online Practice
The body consists of many many layers of connective tissue that are woven together. This class practices differentiating the layers of fascia while realizing the singularity of mind that pervades the whole body.
- KINDLY NOTE THIS CLASS WILL BE PRE-RECORDED SO THERE IS NO ZOOM LINK. YOU’LL BE SENT THE CLASS RECORDING AT OR BEFORE 10AM MOUNTAIN TIME ON FRIDAY MAY 27th. THANK YOU!
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless yoga chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- Registration closes at class start time, so be sure to sign up ahead of time to reserve your spot!