Daily schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm (45 hours)
*The last day of training (September 21st) ends at 1:00pm
In a totally unique way, SATYA practice opens doorways into the interior, providing new pathways of perception and feeling. It guides students away from “doing” movement and toward sensing, receiving and “being” movement. As an adjunct to yoga practice, somatic awareness leads to embodied wisdom. SATYA 2 brings further depth to the practice and study of the SATYA movements. In this course students will learn how to design SATYA sequences and assist movements to facilitate greater myo-fascial release.
During this immersion students will learn:
- How to utilize SATYA movements as a way of preparing the body for asana practices.
- How to design SATYA sequences to release specific areas of the body (e.g., lower back, hips, knees, shoulders, neck and head).
- How to enhance SATYA movements through manual assistance; learn to facilitate assists to stretch the connective tissues within SATYA movements.
SATYA 1 is a prerequisite for this course.
Please read before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga as we have a firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All retail sales are final.
Early Bird Special: $1,255.50 + tax (before July 31, 2019)