- This event has passed.
Prajna Live | Petal Power | Online Practice
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
In the chakra system, the first chakra, the Muladhara, is identified as a four petalled flower. In this class we stretch and strengthen the structures that surround the perineum— outer hips, the inner groins, and coccyx—to broaden the four petals of the perineum.
- ** KINDLY NOTE THIS CLASS WILL BE PRE-RECORDED SO THERE IS NO ZOOM LINK. YOU’LL BE SENT THE CLASS RECORDING AT OR BEFORE 10AM MOUNTAIN TIME ON THAT MORNING. THANK YOU!
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless yoga chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Reserve your seat and we’ll send you the video recording to watch when you can, available for 10 days after the class.
- Registration closes at class start time, so be sure to sign up ahead of time to reserve your spot!