Afternoons with Tias & Surya – Building Stability in the Shoulders – FULLY BOOKED/WAITLISTED
Building Stability in the Shoulders | 2:00pm – 5:00pm October 1st
It is all too common for the shoulders to collapse and displace forward due to repetitive strain and overuse of the arms and too much “ keyboard-asana”! This can result neck pain, tension between the shoulder blades and numbness in the arm and hand. The aim of this class is to reduce shoulder and neck restriction and to effectively yoke the shoulder blades onto the back. We will practice SATYA techniques to help release strain from the shoulders and yoga posture to open the shoulder girdle.
Prajna Yoga’s Financial Policy:
Before purchasing any events with Prajna Yoga, please review our firm financial policy.
- A non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit or full payment is due at time of registration.
- If a deposit was placed, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the first day this event.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of any event, will receive a refund credit to your internal Prajna Yoga account, on any amount paid minus the non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit.
- No refunds or credits within 30 days of the event.
- Account credits can only be used for events at Prajna Yoga in Santa Fe and must be used within one year of the applied credit.
- All afternoon class sales are final.
- All retail sales are final.