Prajna Live | Rejuvenate and Rejoice | December 8-Class Online Series
December 6 - December 30
At year’s end we take time to gather inward, calm the restless mind, and rejoice in everyday practice.
Join Tias for all 8 classes in December! All live classes occur at 10:00 – 11:30am Mountain Time. As always, if you’re unable to attend live, recording access will be available to you after the live events in Teachable.
Registration ends Monday, December 5! Sign up now to join us for this special month of discounted classes.
- December 6 | Light on Inspiration
- December 9 | Yoga for Spinal Ligaments, Discs, and Intervertebral Spaces
- December 13 | Pigeon Poses to Release the Hip Joints
- December 16 | Difference in Oneness
- December 20 | The Heart’s Subtle Vibration
- December 23 | The Embodiment of Joy
- December 27 | Stretch BACK, Reach FORWARD
- December 30 | Lunge into the New Year
- PLUS bonus material including guided meditations & other offerings!
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Can’t join us at 10am MT because of your schedule or time zone? We’ve got you covered! Reserve your seat and all video recordings will be uploaded to your course curriculum to watch when you can, available to stream for 1030days.