Prajna Live | For the Love of the Practice | February Online Series
February 7 - March 3
This month we celebrate our love for getting on the mat and spending precious time attending to our breath, blood, bone and nerve. We practice not having to get anywhere in particular, but learn to love where we are right now. In this month of love, we find ways to cherish each passing thing.
With your registration, we’re opening the option to purchase a special private mentorship session with Tias! While remote and at a distance, we offer council to support you in your ongoing practice. We invite participants of our February Zoom Series to sign up for a private session with Tias in order to explore issues that may surface during practice. Meetings may review issues relating to health, structural alignment, meditation, lifestyle, and any other question that might arise during the public Zoom class format. Each student is limited to ONE 20-minute session, $45 plus tax. More details within your February Series course curriculum.
Join Tias for all 8 classes in February! All live classes occur at 10:00 – 11:30am Mountain Time. As always, if you’re unable to attend live, recording access will be available to you after the live events in Teachable.
Registration ends Monday, February 6! Sign up now to join us for this special month of discounted classes.
- February 7 | For the Love of Prana
- February 10 | For the Love of Vibration
- February 14 | For the Love of the Great Soul
- February 17 | For the Love of Your “Signature Shape”
- February 21 | For the Love of the Moment
- February 24 | For the Love of Flow
- February 28 | For Love of Peace
- March 3 | For the Love of Mystery
“Mentorship with Tias was my opportunity to ask questions about my signature shape. His guidance on how best to support my body helped me find ease on and off the mat.” -Evan S. La Jolla CA
- Have your props handy! We recommend two blocks, blankets, a thick bolster, an 8’ or 10’ belt/strap, and a backless chair (modifications will be given if you do not have a chair). We recommend yogaoutlet.com and Manduka for props; backless chairs can be found on Amazon and Etsy.
- Please note that all classes are in Mountain Time.
- Can’t join us at 10am MT because of your schedule or time zone? We’ve got you covered! Reserve your seat and all video recordings will be uploaded to your course curriculum to watch when you can, available to stream for 30 days.